Saturday, May 23, 2009

Chantdoc Celebrates a Big Birthday!


This has been a wonderful year for me, one of the best of my life.  Since this blog is primarily devoted to babyboomer travel, I will recap some of the trips I've been on this year.  
Last August, my three daughters and two sons-in-law took me on a delightful cruise that was headed to Cozumel.  At the last minute we were diverted to Grand Bahama, because of a hurricane...one that we had to slowly go through as we were leaving Miami.  Will include a video of that!
In September, my friend and I went to Italy for a fantastic tour of Rome, Florence, and Sorrento!  We had spectacular weather and met lots of wonderful people everywhere we went.  The food and the sites of ancient wonders of the world were simply spectacular.  Will enclose a photo of that!
In April of this year, I went to visit my daughter in Paris and another daughter joined us and the three of us went to Dublin, Ireland for the week-end, then back to Paris!  It's been a year of fabulous travel to capitals of Europe as well as a tropical paradise.  I don't think I can top it!

No comments: